extended shelf life
Manual MAP Sealing Machine, with or without MAP
ATHENA uses Hefestus Technologies’ SLB™ sealing technology in a compact, manual, easy to operate, low maintenance machine.
ATHENA is our best selling model – used by small & medium packers and as a handy addition for large producers. Extremely compact and attractively priced, the ATHENA is also ideal for R&D by academic, medical, agricultural and food packaging research. MAP and seal process is fully automatic, ensuring best results every time.
Multiple sealing heads can be used for various trays. Changeover time is 3 minutes short – no tools required.
|Machine dimensions||L 855 * W 1045 * H 1485 mm|
|Machine (net-average) weight||6-20 trays/min|
|Speed||6 – 20 trays/min|
|Max. cup/tray dim.||See table|
|Max. outer diameter film roll||270 mm|
|Power Europe||1 phase 220V 25A 1500W|
|Power USA||2 phase 220V 25A 1500W|
- The meat industry: fresh, frozen and processed meat delicacies
- Fish: whole, fresh, sliced, smoked & frozen
- Fresh produce: whole, peeled or sliced fruits & vegetables
- Baked goods: whole baked cakes, quality cookies, chilled pizza, half-baked pastries etc.
- Dairy products and personal serving meals
- Fresh pasta
- Research & development
- Nuts, peanuts, dry fruit